Who I am
My name is Eric Klamer. I am a software engineer which means I solve business problems by creating software.
I have noticed a trend with small but growing businesses: their entire operation tends to revolve around a single spreadsheet.
What I Do
I create database applications for small businesses so they can grow without the painful limitations of a spreadsheet or inflexible software off the shelf.
How I Do It
- I meet with you to understand your business process and your data needs.
- I design a database application that captures the data you need.
- I think of features that will save you time and money like automating emails or allowing customers to enter orders.
- I work with you during the development process to make sure the software is accurately addressing your needs.
- After the whole process, your and I think of features that can save you time, and I add them. The software grows with your business.
If you think that a custom database application is right for your business, send me an email right now.
Not Ready Yet?
That's OK. Sign up for my mailing list, and I will give you my best tips and tricks for Excel spreadsheets.